Yoyo’s is open to the public 7 days a week for public play.
Parent and guardians must supervise their children to ensure their safety at all times.
NO IN / OUT PRIVILEGES.
Public Play Rates
Rules & Notes
We have a strict policy for all our visitors to maintain all rules of conduct.
Mentioned below are the critical points that should be taken care of during your visit.
- Our premises are unsupervised. We request accompanying adults to supervise and take care of their children at all times. We suggest a 1:8 adult / child ratio for proper supervision.
- We have a Socks-Only environment. If by chance, any of the guests or children are not wearing socks, we have them available for purchase at our front desk.
- Please do not carry costumes, glitters, sparkles or piñatas in the premises.
- Valuables belong in your house, with respect to their safety. Yoyo would not be responsible for any losses, damages or thefts of personal items.
- Food has to be consumed only in our café, lounge or party area. Gum is not allowed.
- We expect that all children / visitors show respectful behaviour and maintain appropriate use of language while speaking.
- We have slides for children only and they should go feet first on these slides. Tops are not allowed on the climbing structure. Also, if toys are used improperly, it shall result in the prompt removal of your children.
- The right to ask any individual to leave our premises in case we find that our rules are not adhered to strictly stays with us.
GROUPS / SCHOOLS / CORPORATE EVENTS
We offer a dedicated space in our fun centre for kids’ group activities. If you are a school or registered organization looking to hold a group activity or fun session for children, you are welcome to visit us for further discussion.
CHECK OUT OUR AMAZING
GROUP ACTIVITY PACKAGE!
- Groups of 15+ children may qualify for a discounted rate. Contact us for details.
- Special rates are applicable for Mother’s Groups, Union Members, School and Day Care Providers. Contact us for details.
- We have an indoor space for group activities that is air conditioned in summers, warm and dry during winters.
- We do not allow outside food or drinks in the premises but we do have a facility for you to pre-order veggie / fruit platters, Jumbo pizzas, hot dogs, healthy snacks, along with juices, cold drinks, gourmet coffee and hot chocolate.
- While you can book with us throughout the year, the parents / guardians of every child have to sign a waiver form on the day of your activity at our premises.
RULES TO FOLLOW…
During your visit, we will cater to all your needs in terms of arrangements. Mentioned below are a few rules that we request you to strictly adhere to:
- Child Supervision: Parents / caregivers are expected to take responsibility of supervising their children.
- Socks must be worn by everyone at all times (no shoes or bare feet).
- The visitors are required to take care of their valuables.
- Yoyo’s Family Fun Centre holds the right to ask any individual to leave the premises, in case of indiscipline.